Topics for Self-Study (11.03.2020 to 03.04.2020)
Subject: English in Professional Area
Teacher: Nataliia Shulha
Third year II semester “Medicine” (groups 302 am, 303 am, 305 am, 308 am, 309 am)
1. Digestive system. Additional organs. Clinical aspects of digestive system. Key terms.
2. Urinary system. Kidneys. Clinical aspects of urinary system. Key terms.
3. The male reproductive system. Spermatozoid movement. Sperm formation. Clinical aspects of male reproductive system. Key terms.
Third year I semester “Medicine” (groups 324 am, 325 am, 329 am)
1. Word-building in medical terminology. Greek and Latin components. Roots, prefixes, suffixes.
2. Cells, tissues, organs. Body organization; the cell; tissues. Key terms.
Third year II semester “Dentistry” (groups 301 a st, 302 a st)
1. Diseases of pulp.
2. Periodontal diseases.
3. Teeth sensitivity.
Second year II semester “Medicine” (group 206 am)
1. Diseases of the nervous system. Infectious diseases.
ALL NECESSARY MATERIALS AND RESOURCE LINKS WILL BE SENT TO WHATSUP GROUPS.